ui

--jubs-->
hi all

Is there a way to invoke a deployed (ui).xml programitically rather
invoking it when it is copied into the deploy folder.
I would like to create an interface but it should be invoked by
another bean class in q2
thanks for all the help
jubs

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: ui

Alejandro Revilla

> Is there a way to invoke a deployed (ui).xml programitically rather
> invoking it when it is copied into the deploy folder.

Yes, please have a look at src/examples/ui/Test.java

--Alejandro