smpp and http listener

hakeem
Hi everyone..

can anybody tellme how can i make a listener from http
and smpp protocol with q2??

let say the scenario was like this..

              smpp/http           iso8583
SMS Center <<=========>> MYAPP <<========>> Finansial
APP

i want to receive short message thru http and smpp
protocol,
i want my app to listen messages(sms)from SMSCenter
and convert it to ISO8583 and send it to Finansial
APP.

can i use q2 ?? is there any modules for smpp/http ??
and how to use it??

what is the different between qsp and q2??

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: smpp and http listener

Alejandro Revilla

> can anybody tellme how can i make a listener from http
> and smpp protocol with q2??

For http you could use Q2's Jetty module. You can
try jPOS-EE-SDK (http://jpos.org/ee/jPOS-EE-SDK.pdf
and then download the Jetty module from http://jpos.org/ee/modules/)

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: smpp and http listener

bharavi gade
Hi,

There is no support for smpp  and you need to have
your own application for connecting to smsc and
receiving messages.

Then that application can use jPOS for ISO8583
processing.

But I have a good news for you. you can use
homermx.sourceforge.net project for pulling the
messages from SMSC. it uses jboss as a application
server and you also can run q2 as a service in the
same application service.

Then try to build QueueToISO8583Service.java( look at
org.homermx.jmx.QueueToSOAPService.java ) where you
can handover the Request to jPOS( QueueToSOAPService
send s the Request to SOAPserver target).

regards,
Bharavi