personalize my jpos app

Roque Solis
Hi all,

I would like to know how to personalize my application to where I can have
the my application name as the root directory as opposted to 'jpos'.  Right
now I have

~/jpos/bin

~/jpos/build/

~/jpos/lib

~/jpos/modules

Etc., etc.

I would like to have:

~/myApp/bin

~/myApp/build

..

..

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: personalize my jpos app

Alejandro Revilla

> I would like to know how to personalize my application to where I can have
> the my application name as the root directory as opposted to 'jpos'.  Right
> now I have
>
> I would like to have:

You can rename your 'jpos' directory and call it whatever name you want.

--Alejandro