new romanian currency (RON,946,?)

Stefano Arosio
hi,
there is a new currency code that is not included in ISOCurrecny.java:

Romania (July 2005-)
Currency: [new] leu (pl. lei); Symbol: L; Subdivision: 100 bani; ISO-4217 Code: RON 946; Regime: float

I have not undestood the number of decimal to be used.
regards,
Stefano Arosio

Stefano Arosio
Mobilmat S.p.a.
Via G.B. Pirelli, 29
20124 Milan, Italy
Web site www.mobilmat.it

Uff.     : +39.02.23025.314
Fax  +39 02 23025 025
E-Mail  [hidden email]

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: new romanian currency ("RON","946",2)

Stefano Arosio
I found the number of decimal to be used with the new romanian currency. It
is 2!
so, someone sould add the new currency to ISOCurrency.java
the row that should be added is:

put("RON", "964", 2);

regards,
Stefano Arosio

P.S. I take the information about the number of decimal from here
http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-changes/2005-July/000930.html

> there is a new currency code that is not included in ISOCurrecny.java:
>
> Romania (July 2005-)
> Currency: [new] leu (pl. lei); Symbol: L; Subdivision: 100 bani; ISO-4217
Code: RON 946; Regime: float

> I have not undestood the number of decimal to be used.
> regards,
> Stefano Arosio
>

> Stefano Arosio
> Mobilmat S.p.a.
> Via G.B. Pirelli, 29
> 20124 Milan, Italy
> Web site www.mobilmat.it
>
> Uff.     : +39.02.23025.314
> Fax  +39 02 23025 025
> E-Mail  [hidden email]

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: new romanian currency ("RON","946",2)

Alejandro Revilla

> put("RON", "964", 2);

Super! - It's committed (ISOCurrency 1.12).

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: new romanian currency ("RON","946",2)

Stefano Arosio
Excuse me a lot!!!
i make a mistake!!!!
the code is  946 and not 964!
 ( "Romanian Leu" "leu" "bani"  "ISO4217" "RON" "946" 100 100 ) ;; from
2005-07

excuse me again alejandro and all the community,
Stefano arosio
> Super! - It's committed (ISOCurrency 1.12).
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: new romanian currency ("RON","946",2)

Alejandro Revilla

> the code is  946 and not 964!

No problem at all - fixed. Thank you!