[jpos-users] use of Sysmon.xml in jpos

Robert
Can anyone tell me what is the role of Sysmon.xml in jpos setup and what are the different attributes are used in sysmon.xml

Re: [jpos-users] use of Sysmon.xml in jpos

Robert
Hello Alejandro .
   Thank you for replying on my question .

So as you said that sysmon is responsible to internally monitoring different components like mux, channel, etc . So my question is can we monitor specific components only (only mux or only channel) by using sysmon.xml or by any other configuration file .

Re: [jpos-users] use of Sysmon.xml in jpos

chhil

Sysmon basically dumps values of components to the log at regular interval. It picks everything from the nameregistrar.
For customized version you would need to write your own.

-chhip