[jpos-users] shows mux not connected from 2nd transaction.

[jpos-users] shows mux not connected from 2nd transaction.

pks!!@
Hi,

Here I am using mux-channel.xml as per jpos guideline & working fine but, when in increases from <reconnect-delay>10000</reconnect-delay> to <reconnect-delay>3600000</reconnect-delay>. It shows mux not connected start from 2nd transaction, only 1st transaction succeed.

Please point out me on missing configuration by me.

Thanks & Regards
pks

Re: [jpos-users] shows mux not connected from 2nd transaction.

Alejandro Revilla
You are telling the channel adaptor that in case of a connection failure, you want it to *wait for an hour* before attempting a reconnection.

You want a small reconnect-delay, we typically use 1 or 10 seconds.