[jpos-users] need to implement between client and server using q2 and qmux on different port.

[jpos-users] need to implement between client and server using q2 and qmux on different port.

Ankur Saxena
Hello,

I need to implement the same. Can you please share your kind advise on the same?
I am getting confused with the requirement given to me.

flow:

POS/client > requestlistner (external entity node) have q2 (using port 7000) > Host having requestlistner (internal entity node)(have qmux - master) using port 10000

Inline image 1