[jpos-users] license

Rodrigo Hernández
Good morning Alejandro,

I understand that this library allows me to use the iso8583 protocol,
my requirement is to publish a web service
to receive information on purchases at ATMs,
and these purchase data will have to be forwarded to another server using the ISO8583 protocol (using jPOS),
Could I use the community library version?
What are the conditions?

Re: [jpos-users] license

Alejandro Revilla
License related questions are usually handled on a one-by-one basis by http://www.transactility.com