[jpos-users] disable hibernate query from debug logging

[jpos-users] disable hibernate query from debug logging

Robert
Hi,

I like to disable hibernate query traces from debug logs of jpos. Can we do it? if yes, how can?

Thanks,
Ketan

Re: [jpos-users] disable hibernate query from debug logging

Andrés Alcarraz

Hi Ketan

if you mean traces showing the executed SQL queries, then you just need to put false in the property show_sql of your hibernate.cfg.xml which is the default setting in dbsupport jPOS-EE module.

Hope this helps.

Andrés

El 21/06/17 a las 03:34, Ketan Pawar escribió:
Hi,

I like to disable hibernate query traces from debug logs of jpos. Can we do it? if yes, how can?

Thanks,
Ketan

Re: [jpos-users] disable hibernate query from debug logging

Alejandro Revilla
You can override that in the db.properties file.

I think we can also change the default to false, if it's on. Will check that.