[jpos-users] Wincor Nixdorf ATM Not connecting to Host - ProCash-NDC/DDC TCPIP connection

12

[jpos-users] Wincor Nixdorf ATM Not connecting to Host - ProCash-NDC/DDC TCPIP connection

Maria de Lourdes Mora Bejarano
Hello,

Hello, I am having problems starting TCP communications in my WincorNixdorf ATM (Windows 7).
Trying to contact Wincor people is not an easy task.

Does anyone know what configuration setting one uses to allow TCP connections from an ATM to an ATM Controller?

According to netstat, the TCP port is not being opened on the ATM.
Therefore, I can't connect to the Controller :-(
Settings in TCPIP_PROJECT are set correctly, but I suspect either:
1. TCP comms is not enabled, or
2. My custom.ppf file is not activated or
3. I am using a simulated comms dll and not the tcpip.dll ( I saw this item in another post way back in 2009, in this case I would like to know where to check if I am using simulated comms dll instead of tcpip.dll)

Thanks a lot
Maria

Join us in IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=jpos

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/264754f5-13fc-42e0-b3a8-e484f2fbe869%40googlegroups.com.

Re: [jpos-users] Wincor Nixdorf ATM Not connecting to Host - ProCash-NDC/DDC TCPIP connection

kapilashantha rajapaksha
Hi,

Let me know the message type ? is it NDC or DDC ? and Version as well ?

Normally you can change registry-

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wincor Nixdorf\PROTOPAS\CURRENTVERSION\CCOPEN\COMMUNICATION\TCPIP\PROJECT]
"TRANSPORTSIZE"="4096"
"TYPE"="CLIENT"
"REMOTEPEER"="192.168.1.203"
"KEEPALIVES"="YES"
"CLOSETIMEOUT"="20"
"CODINGDLL"="C:\\PROTOPAS\\BIN\\DCTCP2H.DLL"
"CLIENTOPENRETRY"="0"
"PORTNUMBER"="6300"
"ADMINSIZE"="8200"
"OPENTIMEOUT"="20"
"SENDTIMEOUT"="20"

Further, you can change pram if you require only

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wincor Nixdorf\PROTOPAS\CURRENTVERSION\LYNXPAR\APPLICATION]
"SEND_POWER_UP"="ALWAYS"

Regards

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/CAKV%2BfV1%3DNzvY_GwF-xd6ogvSEGxvRLZn36011vwLHRX_K0QF%2BA%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: [jpos-users] Wincor Nixdorf ATM Not connecting to Host - ProCash-NDC/DDC TCPIP connection

Maria de Lourdes Mora Bejarano
Hi,

Thanks for replying :)
The message type is DDC and the version is DDC 3.0
 (ProCash / DDC 3.0 ATM application)

I will check up and make the updates to the windows Registy
a)  [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wincor Nixdorf\PROTOPAS\CURRENTVERSION\CCOPEN\COMMUNICATION\TCPIP\PROJECT]
b) and "SEND_POWER_UP"="ALWAYS"

I will keep you updated.

Thanks again and have a wonderful day,

Maria

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 5:44 AM, Maria de Lourdes Mora Bejarano <<A onmousedown="this.href='javascript:';return true;" onclick="this.href='javascript:';return true;" href="javascript:" rel=nofollow target=_blank gdf-obfuscated-mailto="xn05NUOi2wAJ">luli...@...> wrote:
Hello,

Hello, I am having problems starting TCP communications in my WincorNixdorf ATM (Windows 7).
Trying to contact Wincor people is not an easy task.

Does anyone know what configuration setting one uses to allow TCP connections from an ATM to an ATM Controller?

According to netstat, the TCP port is not being opened on the ATM.
Therefore, I can't connect to the Controller :-(
Settings in TCPIP_PROJECT are set correctly, but I suspect either:
1. TCP comms is not enabled, or
2. My custom.ppf file is not activated or
3. I am using a simulated comms dll and not the tcpip.dll ( I saw this item in another post way back in 2009, in this case I would like to know where to check if I am using simulated comms dll instead of tcpip.dll)

Thanks a lot
Maria

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: <A onmousedown="this.href='javascript:';return true;" onclick="this.href='javascript:';return true;" href="javascript:" rel=nofollow target=_blank gdf-obfuscated-mailto="xn05NUOi2wAJ">sa...@...

Join us in IRC at <A onmousedown="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fwebchat.freenode.net%2F%3Fchannels%3Djpos\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFCrTYvEQkbnSq84YoEMPHY73h7rA';return true;" onclick="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fwebchat.freenode.net%2F%3Fchannels%3Djpos\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFCrTYvEQkbnSq84YoEMPHY73h7rA';return true;" href="http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=jpos" rel=nofollow target=_blank>http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=jpos

You received this message because you are subscribed to the "jPOS Users" group.
Please see <A onmousedown="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fjpos.org%2Fwiki%2FJPOS_Mailing_List_Readme_first\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNH6q2fBfGcVvwbjbbUxCvM0VXXD3Q';return true;" onclick="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fjpos.org%2Fwiki%2FJPOS_Mailing_List_Readme_first\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNH6q2fBfGcVvwbjbbUxCvM0VXXD3Q';return true;" href="http://jpos.org/wiki/JPOS_Mailing_List_Readme_first" rel=nofollow target=_blank>http://jpos.org/wiki/JPOS_Mailing_List_Readme_first
For more options, visit this group at <A onmousedown="this.href='http://groups.google.com/group/jpos-users';return true;" onclick="this.href='http://groups.google.com/group/jpos-users';return true;" href="http://groups.google.com/group/jpos-users" rel=nofollow target=_blank>http://groups.google.com/group/jpos-users
To view this discussion on the web visit <A onmousedown="this.href='https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/264754f5-13fc-42e0-b3a8-e484f2fbe869%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium\75email\46utm_source\75footer';return true;" onclick="this.href='https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/264754f5-13fc-42e0-b3a8-e484f2fbe869%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium\75email\46utm_source\75footer';return true;" href="https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/264754f5-13fc-42e0-b3a8-e484f2fbe869%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=footer" rel=nofollow target=_blank>https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/264754f5-13fc-42e0-b3a8-e484f2fbe869%40googlegroups.com.

Join us in IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=jpos

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/cc7196a6-530b-4533-842d-70e6e6499ef7%40googlegroups.com.

[jpos-users] Re: Wincor Nixdorf ATM Not connecting to Host - ProCash-NDC/DDC TCPIP connection

Guimbala Coulibaly
Bonsoir, Je ai un problème de communication avec mon GAB WincorNixdorf CINEO C2070 sous XP ProCash NDC Qui ne arrive pas une Communiquer avec le serveur hôte Mais arrive un soi Mettre en service sans connexion Physique du câble Réseaux et Autres types de connexion. Je CONSTATE Que l'apoplication is en Connexion avec localhost. Mais le faire connecter au serveur

Merci de me repondre
Guimbala

Le lundi 9 février 2015 0:14:43 UTC, Maria de Lourdes Mora Bejarano a écrit:
Bonjour,

Bonjour, Je ai des problèmes à partir de communications TCP dans mon WincorNixdorf ATM (Windows 7).
Essayer de communiquer avec les gens Wincor est pas une tâche facile.

? Est-ce que quelqu'un sait ce que la mise on utilise pour autoriser les connexions TCP à un guichet automatique à un contrôleur ATM configuration  . Selon netstat, le port TCP ne est pas ouvert sur ​​la ATM  Par conséquent, je ne peux pas se connecter au contrôleur:-(  Paramètres dans TCPIP_PROJECT sont correctement réglés, mais je soupçonne soit:  1. comms TCP ne est pas activé, ou  2. Mon fichier custom.ppf est pas activé ou

3. Je utilise un comms dll simulé et non l'tcpip.dll (je ai vu cet article dans un autre post chemin du retour en 2009, dans ce cas, je aimerais savoir où pour vérifier si je utilise simulé comms dll lieu de tcpip. dll)

Merci beaucoup
Maria

Join us in IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=jpos

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/2278ab7f-3694-42c3-bbbe-67879fc9ef89%40googlegroups.com.

Re: [jpos-users] Re: Wincor Nixdorf ATM Not connecting to Host - ProCash-NDC/DDC TCPIP connection

Alejandro Revilla
Why do you think this could be related to jPOS?

Is your ATM running jPOS?

Join us in IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=jpos

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/CAAgSK%3D%3DTPQuWYpJJ%2Bp5seM81LU5d9mEed%3DV%2Bk6VDAnj4xZyujg%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: [jpos-users] Re: Wincor Nixdorf ATM Not connecting to Host - ProCash-NDC/DDC TCPIP connection

Maria de Lourdes Mora Bejarano

Hello, Alejandro.
I posted the communication problem in jpos forum because I think someone with a similar problem may help me. I have a server waiting for  communications from my wincor ATM. It seems to me that the paramerters in the ATM are ok. But no comuncation on start up. Network is working but the ATm does not send Startup Message. Can you help me with this or point me to the right forum?
Thanks, María

El 09/03/2015 18:13, "Alejandro Revilla" <[hidden email]> escribió:
Why do you think this could be related to jPOS?

Is your ATM running jPOS?

Join us in IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=jpos

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "jPOS Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/CAAgSK%3D%3DTPQuWYpJJ%2Bp5seM81LU5d9mEed%3DV%2Bk6VDAnj4xZyujg%40mail.gmail.com.

Join us in IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=jpos

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/CADXXu-FxQh-PawjvA0a%2BP6F2mf_BpAfgwShM6KKEYBUrPDaMmw%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/CAAgSK%3Dn%3DO6p6cAF5%3DJfXzEm5Vv1L_k2am23sVuX0%3Dq6Nn_L8bA%40mail.gmail.com.

[jpos-users] Re: Wincor Nixdorf ATM Not connecting to Host - ProCash-NDC/DDC TCPIP connection

Muhammad Tahir
hi
can you tell me about latest version of probase (Windows 7)

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 5:14:43 AM UTC+5, Maria de Lourdes Mora Bejarano wrote:
[...]

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/14017664-a6a8-40df-9c04-03e603d83471%40googlegroups.com.

Re: [jpos-users] Re: Wincor Nixdorf ATM Not connecting to Host - ProCash-NDC/DDC TCPIP connection

Mark Salter-5
On 04/07/15 07:30, Muhammad Tahir wrote:
> can you tell me about latest version of probase (Windows 7)
On a jPOS mailing list, you might get lucky.

Why not ask the vendor of the product?

--
Mark

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage.  Please support jPOS, contact: [hidden email]

Join us in IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=jpos

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/5597B71D.8030802%40talktalk.net.

Re: [jpos-users] Re: Wincor Nixdorf ATM Not connecting to Host - ProCash-NDC/DDC TCPIP connection

Maria de Lourdes Mora Bejarano
Hello Muhammad,

Thanks for your question.
The version of the Software I am using is:

 - ProBase / C CASH (XP / Win7 32 bit)
        * ProBase /C CASH V.1.1/30
        * ProSetup V.3.1/06
-  ProCash/DDC 3.0
       * ProCash / DDC (div.) 3.0 / 00
       * ProInstall CD NDC/DDC (div.) 3
       * User Card Complete Product
- Firmware /Driver / Utilities V3.2

- ProChip / EMV D/C (div.) 3.0 / 00
     * ProInstall 3pary manufacture

Thanks and have a good day
Maria

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/CADXXu-FJ8Z74-ts4zt6WAAqgPWvUikeFJtZZJ7q_cOjAwsGC8w%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: [jpos-users] Re: Wincor Nixdorf ATM Not connecting to Host - ProCash-NDC/DDC TCPIP connection

Maria de Lourdes Mora Bejarano
Hi Mark,
Thanks, I will post it on JPOS  mailing list

Have a good day,
Maria

On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 6:36 AM, Mark Salter <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 04/07/15 07:30, Muhammad Tahir wrote:
> can you tell me about latest version of probase (Windows 7)
On a jPOS mailing list, you might get lucky.

Why not ask the vendor of the product?

--
Mark

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage.  Please support jPOS, contact: [hidden email]

Join us in IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=jpos

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "jPOS Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/5597B71D.8030802%40talktalk.net.

Join us in IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=jpos

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/CADXXu-GVPXif9TsxNzRtBiqbVg%2BQPOG9Mn579vVjpm_dznCb5A%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: [jpos-users] Re: Wincor Nixdorf ATM Not connecting to Host - ProCash-NDC/DDC TCPIP connection

delgerbayar.gbnc
Hello
My name is Delger bayar Paashkaa
i have problem .
I want buy license for emv 3.0 for wincor
Where is buy. and how to clear demo version .
Please tell me .

On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 2:30 AM, Muhammad Tahir <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="hDAk7xSJzeoJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">tahirq...@...> wrote:
[...]

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: <a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="hDAk7xSJzeoJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">sa...@...

Join us in IRC at <a href="http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=jpos" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fwebchat.freenode.net%2F%3Fchannels%3Djpos\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFCrTYvEQkbnSq84YoEMPHY73h7rA&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fwebchat.freenode.net%2F%3Fchannels%3Djpos\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNFCrTYvEQkbnSq84YoEMPHY73h7rA&#39;;return true;">http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=jpos

You received this message because you are subscribed to the "jPOS Users" group.
Please see <a href="http://jpos.org/wiki/JPOS_Mailing_List_Readme_first" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fjpos.org%2Fwiki%2FJPOS_Mailing_List_Readme_first\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNH6q2fBfGcVvwbjbbUxCvM0VXXD3Q&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fjpos.org%2Fwiki%2FJPOS_Mailing_List_Readme_first\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNH6q2fBfGcVvwbjbbUxCvM0VXXD3Q&#39;;return true;">http://jpos.org/wiki/JPOS_Mailing_List_Readme_first
For more options, visit this group at <a href="http://groups.google.com/group/jpos-users" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://groups.google.com/group/jpos-users&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://groups.google.com/group/jpos-users&#39;;return true;">http://groups.google.com/group/jpos-users
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "jPOS Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit <a href="https://groups.google.com/d/topic/jpos-users/gidIkj_upRk/unsubscribe" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://groups.google.com/d/topic/jpos-users/gidIkj_upRk/unsubscribe&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://groups.google.com/d/topic/jpos-users/gidIkj_upRk/unsubscribe&#39;;return true;">https://groups.google.com/d/topic/jpos-users/gidIkj_upRk/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to <a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="hDAk7xSJzeoJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">jpos-users+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit <a href="https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/14017664-a6a8-40df-9c04-03e603d83471%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=footer" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/14017664-a6a8-40df-9c04-03e603d83471%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium\75email\46utm_source\75footer&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/14017664-a6a8-40df-9c04-03e603d83471%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium\75email\46utm_source\75footer&#39;;return true;">https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/14017664-a6a8-40df-9c04-03e603d83471%40googlegroups.com.

Join us in IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=jpos

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/99a63b0a-c4d2-4526-bb97-b32c2963183c%40googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/d417f1f6-79c5-4ec7-86f1-db4d8908fd7f%40googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/CALK1SyzO9DBd1otxc6MPytfWXqCeVtEs58M%3DOg8cv2oB8gRYCA%40mail.gmail.com.

[jpos-users] Re: Wincor Nixdorf ATM Not connecting to Host - ProCash-NDC/DDC TCPIP connection

Ricky Ridone
Hi, I`m Riki Ridwan from Jakarta.
Let me to answer.
to open TCP port you have to use comtcip.dll on registry :

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wincor Nixdorf\ProTopas\CurrentVersion\CCREPMGR\FRM_REPOSITORY]
"CCCommunication1"="C:\\PROTOPAS\\BIN\\dcsimcom.DLL" ----> change to "C:\\PROTOPAS\\BIN\\comtcpip.DLL"

and make sure the file comtcpip.dll exist on C:\\PROTOPAS\\BIN\

regard

Pada Senin, 09 Februari 2015 07.14.43 UTC+7, Maria de Lourdes Mora Bejarano menulis:
[...]

Hello Ricky,

 Thank you for your answer.
I will test it and give you the results.

Have a good day,

Maria Mora Bejarano

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 2:44 AM, Ricky Ridone <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Adress: 411, 82ème. Rue Ouest
            Québec, QC, G1G-3A4
            Canada
Phone: (418) 977-6242
           (418) 925-9938   mobile

[jpos-users] Re: Wincor Nixdorf ATM Not connecting to Host - ProCash-NDC/DDC TCPIP connection

Maria de Lourdes Mora Bejarano
Hello Ricky,

Thanks for your answer.
Unfortunately it did not work.
I checked my configuration in Registry and it does says [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wincor Nixdorf\ProTopas\CurrentVersion\CCREPMGR\FRM_REPOSITORY]
"CCCommunication1"="C:\\PROTOPAS\\BIN\\comtcpip.DLL".
Also comtcpip.dll is present on C:\\PROTOPAS\\BIN\

The ATM starts, the application starts as it should but for some reason the ATM does not send the "Power Up Message" to the host.

I would like to send you the sections of the CUSTOM.PPF file where the TCPIP configuration and the DDC application are:

------------------------
[TCPIP_PROJECT]
REMOTEPEER=192.168.0.101
PORTNUMBER=6300
KEEPALIVES=YES
OPENTIMEOUT=20
SENDTIMEOUT=20
CLOSETIMEOUT=20
CODINGDLL=C:\PROTOPAS\BIN\DCTCP2H.DLL
ADMINSIZE=8200
CLIENTOPENRETRY=0

[APPLICATION_DDC]
DOUBLE_LENGTH_KEYS=0
CLEAR_HWFITNESS=1
RESEND_POWER_UP=0
SUSPEND_TIMEOUT=30
SEND_POWER_UP=ALWAYS
SEND_DOOR_CHANGE=GENERAL
SVRMODE_WHEN_DOOR_OPEN=0
Q_OFFLINE_TRAN_READY=1
Q_UNSOL_IN_TRAN_REQ=1
OOS_AFTER_ONLINE=0
REAR_BALANCE_TIMEOUT=30
POWER_SAVE_DELAY=120
DEFAULT_CARD_READ_TRESHOLD=10
DEFAULT_CARD_WRITE_TRESHOLD=3
DEFAULT_MISC_FEATURE_1=0
DEFAULT_MISC_FEATURE_2=0
DEFAULT_MISC_FEATURE_3=0
SWITCH_LOGO=0
-----------------------------

Yesterday I checked this from the ATM:
 * Just to be sure TCPIP communications are working I started a telnet command from the ATM (normal Command Prompt Windows) and connected to the host. Everything worked so the communications are ok.
The problem is that for some reason the ATM application does not sends the Power up message.

I will greatly appreciate your help
Thanks a lot.

Maria

On Monday, January 16, 2017 at 2:44:06 AM UTC-5, Ricky Ridone wrote:
[...]

Thanks a lot. I am sending you the support.zip file to your email adress.

Regards,
Maria

On Sat, Jan 21, 2017 at 11:31 PM, Maria de Lourdes Mora Bejarano <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Phone: <a href="tel:(418)%20977-6242" value="+14189776242" target="_blank">(418) 977-6242