[jpos-users] Transaction Manager Participant Objects

[jpos-users] Transaction Manager Participant Objects

Robert
Hi,

Can anyone explain me about Participant of Transaction Manager?

If we have 10 max sessions for transaction manager, for processing 10 request at a time, how many objects gets created of Participant? If we have 3 participant into transaction manager, does only singleton objects gets created for these 3 participants or for every sessions it will be new objects of participants?

Thanks,
Ketan