[jpos-users] TIMEOUT ZMK

Fabio Arias
Muy buenas tardes a todos, existe alguna forma de cambiar el timeout de ingreso de la llaves.?
--
Fabio Arias
Consultor TI

“No des a tus empleados por sentado. Si no valoras a tu equipo, ellos no valorarán a tus clientes” Richard Branson.

Re: [jpos-users] TIMEOUT ZMK

Alejandro Revilla
Hello Fabio,

Sorry to answer in English, this group has over 1000 users, English is the oficial language here.

I don't think your question makes any sense without some context. What kind of keys are you talking about ? Are those related to a jPOS application?

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 1:22 PM, Fabio Arias <[hidden email]> wrote:
Muy buenas tardes a todos, existe alguna forma de cambiar el timeout de ingreso de la llaves.?
--
Fabio Arias
Consultor TI
@fabioariasvera

“No des a tus empleados por sentado. Si no valoras a tu equipo, ellos no valorarán a tus clientes” Richard Branson.

Re: [jpos-users] TIMEOUT ZMK

Alejandro Revilla
I don't think that's part of the open source jPOS.

Please contact me off the list if that's something we might have built for you (don't remember any key-entry stuff, but we write a lot of code ... :)