[jpos-users] Subfields And Subelements

taha yassine benbrahim
I am new in JPOS and I want to know if we have to declare the subelements of DATA ELEMENT, if yes how we can I do it in a Generic Packager? Thanks

Re: [jpos-users] Subfields And Subelements

jPOS - Users mailing list
On 21/04/17 11:30, taha yassine benbrahim wrote:
> I am new in JPOS and
We know this, you don't need to keep repeating it *and* it is no excuse
for reading the available documentation and looking at the many existing
examples.

> I want to know if we have to declare the
> subelements of DATA ELEMENT, if yes how we can I do it in a Generic
> Packager?

Fields can have sub fields, I think that is likely what you need.

take a look at

https://github.com/jpos/jPOS/blob/master/jpos/src/dist/cfg/packager/europay.xml

for an example of subfields to see if that is what you need.

--
Mark

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage.  Please support jPOS, contact: [hidden email]

Re: Message privé sur le sujet suivant : [jpos-users] Subfields And Subelements

jPOS - Users mailing list
On 21/04/17 11:48, taha yassine benbrahim wrote:
> please next time be more polite in your answers, or you can just stop
> responding on my questions

I was totally polite, your offlist message to me is unwanted and tbh
would normally get you set to moderated postings if I was not in a good
mood.

Ask a smart question and you will get better answers.

--
Mark