[jpos-users] Start q2 using code

RamChait
Hi All,

I just want to know what are available coding options to run q2.bat. I mean are there any other options rather than running q2.bat from command prompt
In case of any corrections needed to my question pls suggest

Thanks in Advance

Re: [jpos-users] Start q2 using code

jPOS - Users mailing list
On 13/02/17 12:13, RamChait wrote:

> I just want to know what are available coding options to run q2.bat. I
> mean are there any other options rather than running q2.bat from command
> prompt
Did you search this mailing list at all?

Q2 can be started from code if needed.

> In case of any corrections needed to my question pls suggest
What other ways were you seeking to run it?

--
Mark

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage.  Please support jPOS, contact: [hidden email]

Re: [jpos-users] Start q2 using code

Alejandro Revilla
You may also take a look at http://jpos.org/blog/2009/06/embedding-q2/

I've also added a little section (7.2) to the programmer's guide with instructions on how to embed Q2, you can download it here: http://jpos.org/doc/proguide-draft.pdf