[jpos-users] Specify Packager by MTI

jPOS - Users mailing list
Dear all,

I know this sounds silly,

I searched for similar questions but could not find such.

But is it possible to specify packager by MTI.

For example,

Message 0800 use one packager,

Message 0200 use another packager.

Thanks.

Re: [jpos-users] Specify Packager by MTI

Alejandro Revilla
That can be done at the channel level, you can implement your own channel and override the getDynamicPackager method so depending on the MTI (that you can read from the binary image of the message) the channel can return a different packager.

It's a weird setup, I think we had that requirement just once and that was the solution we found, the getDynamicPackager thing in BaseChannel.

Hope it helps.

Re: [jpos-users] Specify Packager by MTI

jPOS - Users mailing list
Thanks Alejandro,

I will explore that option and get back.

Thanks.