[jpos-users] New tutorial - custom gateway

[jpos-users] New tutorial - custom gateway

Alejandro Revilla
There's a new very simple tutorial that basically uses the first one but this time instead of using a binary distribution of jPOS, it uses the jPOS Template to create a custom build. It also adds a sample custom class.

It's quite fresh, I'm sure I'll have to correct errors, typos, and add clarifications during the following days. I appreciate your feedback. Hope you find it useful.

Please download it here: http://jpos.org/tutorials