[jpos-users] Need list of participants which has been executed or aborted

[jpos-users] Need list of participants which has been executed or aborted

Amit Vadje
Hi,

I like to get the list of participants which has been executed or aborted in transaction manager without using Debug participants?

Thanks,
Amit

Re: [jpos-users] Need list of participants which has been executed or aborted

jPOS - Users mailing list
On 19/06/17 12:12, Amit Vadje wrote:

> I like to get the list of participants which has been executed or
> aborted in transaction manager without using Debug participants?

Add a list/hashtable to your context and have each of your participants
declare their activity into that list in the form you desire?

--
Mark

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage.  Please support jPOS, contact: [hidden email]