[jpos-users] Looking for JPOS logback

tony1

Any documentation talking about JPOS Logback ? I want to implement this in my project.

Re: [jpos-users] Looking for JPOS logback

Tony Seng
Or SysLog Listener ?

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 4:18 PM, LengZai <[hidden email]> wrote:

Any documentation talking about JPOS Logback ? I want to implement this in my project.

Whatever you are , be a good one.

Re: [jpos-users] Looking for JPOS logback

Tony Seng

I want to send the JPOS Log to syslog using sysLogListener

@Override
public void setConfiguration(Configuration c) throws ConfigurationException {
try {
mux = QMUX.getMUX("mux.clientsimulator-mux");
} catch (NameRegistrar.NotFoundException ex) {
sysLogListener.log(createError()); // not printing in syslog
System.out.println(ex); // print in the console

}
}

But the log messege not appearing in syslog.

--
Whatever you are , be a good one.

Re: [jpos-users] Looking for JPOS logback

In order to use the SysLogListener, you have to configure your logger like this (in 00_logger.xml):

<logger name="Q2" class="org.jpos.q2.qbean.LoggerAdaptor">
  <log-listener class="org.jpos.util.SysLogListener">
     <property name="facility" value="xx" />
     <property name="severity" value="5" />
     <property name="prefix" value="[jPOS]" />
     <property name="port" value="5514" />
  </log-listener>
</logger>

Then you use the logger in the standard way. If you class extends Log (to make things easier), you can just call

    warn(ex);

Please note that your call to QMUX.getMUX shouldn't use the "mux." prefix as that prefix is automatically added by QMUX.getMUX method. Just try QMUX.getMUX("clientsimulator-mux");

I would recommend that you get this running using the SimpleLogListener first, and once you get the output there, consider using syslog.

Re: [jpos-users] Looking for JPOS logback

tony1
Hi, thanks for the reply. Should I add anything in pom.xml ?

在 2017年6月9日星期五 UTC+8上午3:18:23,Alejandro Revilla写道:

<a style="font-family:garamond,serif" href="http://twitter.com/apr" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fapr\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFRt8creb486OVHOJ12erdzV1NRIg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fapr\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNFRt8creb486OVHOJ12erdzV1NRIg&#39;;return true;">@apr