[jpos-users] JPOS-EE and JPOS together

Shekhar Jadhav
Hi,

Can we use JPOS-EE and simple JPOS gradle  together?
If yes..then How?
I have to use hibernate in simple jpos participants which is in gradle.so anybody can tell me how can i do this?

Thanks in advance.

Re: [jpos-users] JPOS-EE and JPOS together

Victor Salaman-Medina
Hi:

jPOS-EE depends on jPOS, so setup your jPOS project as you normally would, and add jPOS-EE module dependencies as Gradle dependencies.

/V

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 12:14 AM, Shekhar Jadhav <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Can we use JPOS-EE and simple JPOS gradle  together?
If yes..then How?
I have to use hibernate in simple jpos participants which is in gradle.so anybody can tell me how can i do this?

Thanks in advance.

Re: [jpos-users] JPOS-EE and JPOS together

Shekhar Jadhav
so you mean i have to change my build.gradle file of jPOS project ?
If yes then how can i change it.?

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 12:14 AM, Shekhar Jadhav <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="T2vHlVvmAAAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">shekharj...@...> wrote:
Hi,

Can we use JPOS-EE and simple JPOS gradle  together?
If yes..then How?
I have to use hibernate in simple jpos participants which is in gradle.so anybody can tell me how can i do this?

Thanks in advance.

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: <a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="T2vHlVvmAAAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">sa...@...
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to <a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="T2vHlVvmAAAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">jpos-users+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit <a href="https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/23388b32-2bc4-4be9-895b-eea4b6b0179c%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=footer" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/23388b32-2bc4-4be9-895b-eea4b6b0179c%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium\x3demail\x26utm_source\x3dfooter&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/23388b32-2bc4-4be9-895b-eea4b6b0179c%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium\x3demail\x26utm_source\x3dfooter&#39;;return true;">https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/23388b32-2bc4-4be9-895b-eea4b6b0179c%40googlegroups.com.