[jpos-users] How to use puasing in jpos transaction manager.

[jpos-users] How to use puasing in jpos transaction manager.

Shekhar Jadhav
Currently I am getting transaction request from space in transaction manager .This request passing throught all participants till last participants .so I just want to send this request to server from last participant and gets response back from server which should be async. which should be non blocking .
  Is there any way for this in JPOS transaction manager ?