[jpos-users] Gerenic Packager

taha yassine benbrahim
How We can justify an Element right or left in a Generic Packager, and how we can declare subfileds of a data element in a generic packager ??

Re: [jpos-users] Gerenic Packager

chhil

Take a look at the following for defining packagers for sub fields.
https://github.com/jpos/jPOS/blob/master/jpos/src/dist/cfg/packager/postpack.xml

If the field is fixed, numbersĀ  get padded on the left with 0's and strings on the right with spaces.

-chhil.