[jpos-users] FYI - had to enable new users moderation

[jpos-users] FYI - had to enable new users moderation

Alejandro Revilla
@all

I was happy that we could have a moderation free list, and I hope we can get back to it, but for the time being, I had to put new users into moderation to avoid these spam messages that Google is not automatically catching.

Sorry for the noise.