[jpos-users] FSDMsg separator only if following data is present?

[jpos-users] FSDMsg separator only if following data is present?

Paul Irving
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone else had faced an issue with developing an Apacs70 schema set for FSDMsg where field separators are only required when data follows, rather than always.

I have an example here, a schema for contactless form factor auxiliary data :

<schema>
 <field id="gs-start"               type="AGS"  length="1" />
 <field id="form-factor"            type="AGS"  length="70" />
 <field id="disc-data"              type="A"    length="70" />
</schema>

The data segment always starts with a GS, but if say disc-data is not present the GS defined in form-factor must not be present in the request message.

It's almost as if we need to have something like this:

<schema>
 <field id="gs-start"               type="AGS"  length="1" />
 <field id="form-factor"            type="AGS"  length="70"  separatorPresence="conditional" />
 <field id="disc-data"              type="A"    length="70" />
</schema>

Anyone faced this before, or maybe a solution?

Thanks

Re: [jpos-users] FSDMsg separator only if following data is present?

jPOS - Users mailing list
On 16/06/17 15:03, Paul Irving wrote:

Or perhaps :-

<schema>
 <field id="gs-start"               type="AGS"  length="1" />
 <field id="form-factor"            type="AG"  length="70" />
 <field id="disc-data"              type="SA"    length="70" />
</schema>

So that the Separator is keyed to the field that must be present.

> Anyone faced this before, or maybe a solution?
I think I just used a larger compound field, joining all the parts together.

Sorry for the direct reply!

--
Mark

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage.  Please support jPOS, contact: [hidden email]

Re: [jpos-users] FSDMsg separator only if following data is present?

chhil
Try

The fsdmsg is extended to support pre separators. I recall referring to it for some Thales commands that required a field separator to denote existence of the field.

-chhil