[jpos-users] Alternative to new ThreadPool(..,..)

[jpos-users] Alternative to new ThreadPool(..,..)

Titus Rakkesh
Hi Friends,
     We are using JPos in one of our projects. we have the following implementation to start the ISOServer.

ISOServer server = new ISOServer(port, channel, new ThreadPool(10, 100));

But the source complains that "new ThreadPool(.., ..)" has been deprecated. What will be the alternative?

Thanks,
Rakkesh

Re: [jpos-users] Alternative to new ThreadPool(..,..)

Andrés Alcarraz
I think by now, there is no alternative to the ThreadPool in ISOServer. t is deprecated to prevent future uses of the class, since in some point it will be deprecated and replaced by native java ThreadPool implementations present in newer versions of java.

But that class is used by legacy code in several components that need to be refactored/tested. So by now you have to live with that warning.

Andrés Alcarraz

Hi Friends,
     We are using JPos in one of our projects. we have the following implementation to start the ISOServer.

ISOServer server = new ISOServer(port, channel, new ThreadPool(10, 100));

But the source complains that "new ThreadPool(.., ..)" has been deprecated. What will be the alternative?

Thanks,
Rakkesh

Re: [jpos-users] Alternative to new ThreadPool(..,..)

Victor Salaman-Medina
Hi:

Also you might want to move your code to Q2. You'll be happier too.

:)