hi All-dialup connection

Jpos Group Behsazn
Hi
My server connection with POS is Dialup connection.but i dont want to use Router just to use Modem.
how can i use dialup connection for my channel in my server?

Best regards

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: hi All-dialup connection

Alejandro Revilla

> My server connection with POS is Dialup connection.but i dont want to
> use Router just to use Modem.  how can i use dialup connection for my
> channel in my server?

You should seriously consider using a NAC
(such as http://www.lyra-network.com/). If that's not an option and your
POS terminal uses an asynch protocol, you could pick some code from the
V24 and *Modem and *Link set of classes to create your own server.