RES: ISOMUX receiving messages from the aquirer (not only from the clients)

RES: ISOMUX receiving messages from the aquirer (not only from the clients)

Alan Honczar
I did log!
I started the serverSideChannel log and it worked...
In ISOServer:
if (serverSideChannel instanceof LogSource) {
   ((LogSource)serverSideChannel).setLogger (getLogger(), realmChannel);
}
Thanks and sorry the posting...

Alan