Next jPOS Training: Sep 12th

Alejandro Revilla
For some time we have been conducting ad-hoc training sessions to jPOS
developers from several financial institutions in our region. We are now
getting ready to host developers from locations far away from here, so
we've structured 3 intense sessions that cover jPOS, Q2 and jPOS-EE in
great detail.

This is a nice oportunity to get up to speed with jPOS development, meet
other jPOS developers and get to know what are they using jPOS for.

Read the training schedule here: http://jpos.org/training.html

Next events: Sep 12th (English), Sep 26 (Spanish)

Interested parties please contact [hidden email]

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

RE: Next jPOS Training: Sep 12th

martin.cabrera
will you be the instructor?

   _____

For some time we have been conducting ad-hoc training sessions to jPOS
developers from several financial institutions in our region. We are now
getting ready to host developers from locations far away from here, so
we've structured 3 intense sessions that cover jPOS, Q2 and jPOS-EE in
great detail.

This is a nice oportunity to get up to speed with jPOS development, meet
other jPOS developers and get to know what are they using jPOS for.

Read the training schedule here: HYPERLINK
"http://jpos.org/training.html"http://jpos.org/training.html

Next events: Sep 12th (English), Sep 26 (Spanish)

Interested parties please contact [hidden email]

HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Programming+languages&w1=Programming+la
nguages&w2=Computer+security&w3=C+programming+language&w4=Computer+programmi
ng+languages&w5=Computer+training&c=5&s=137&.sig=Z4Ay-DEwtPucQO2jS_QhOQ"Prog
ramming languages HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+security&w1=Programming+langua
ges&w2=Computer+security&w3=C+programming+language&w4=Computer+programming+l
anguages&w5=Computer+training&c=5&s=137&.sig=z6q_aAWUuuXTIgKIk9hZyw"Computer
security HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=C+programming+language&w1=Programming+l
anguages&w2=Computer+security&w3=C+programming+language&w4=Computer+programm
ing+languages&w5=Computer+training&c=5&s=137&.sig=75eBOAPL8-TyzvQjgLlb2Q"C
programming language
HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+programming+languages&w1=Progr
amming+languages&w2=Computer+security&w3=C+programming+language&w4=Computer+
programming+languages&w5=Computer+training&c=5&s=137&.sig=0uHfuTpRXnVrPiAaIh
b9pA"Computer programming languages HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+training&w1=Programming+langua
ges&w2=Computer+security&w3=C+programming+language&w4=Computer+programming+l
anguages&w5=Computer+training&c=5&s=137&.sig=Ag6CYuXpk39dZGSYBkQaXw"Computer
training

   _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

* Visit your group "HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jpos-dev"jpos-dev" on the web.

 HYPERLINK
"mailto:[hidden email]?subject=Unsubscribe"jpos-dev-un

   _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Next jPOS Training: Sep 12th

Alejandro Revilla

> will you be the instructor?

That is correct. We are shooting for a Spanish[/Portu?ol] version
later in Sep (26th) too.

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Next jPOS Training: Sep 12th

Justin Zhang
Hi Alejandro

First, congratulations, it is great to see that JPOS now offers
professional training for the developers.
After looking at the training program, I am very tempted to go for
the training.
But a quick check with my travel agency here cools me down quite a
bit, a return ticket to Montevideo cost me around US$8,000.

I am wondering, will it be possible for JPOS to compile the training
material/videos into a self training kit, which we can order directly
from you?
Or maybe, make it into online video streaming kind of training, which
developers pay for such access?

Warm Regards

Justin

On 19 Jul 2005, at 1:37 AM, Alejandro Revilla wrote:

> For some time we have been conducting ad-hoc training sessions to jPOS
> developers from several financial institutions in our region. We
> are now
> getting ready to host developers from locations far away from here, so
> we've structured 3 intense sessions that cover jPOS, Q2 and jPOS-EE in
> great detail.
>
> This is a nice oportunity to get up to speed with jPOS development,
> meet
> other jPOS developers and get to know what are they using jPOS for.
>
> Read the training schedule here: http://jpos.org/training.html
>
> Next events: Sep 12th (English), Sep 26 (Spanish)
>
> Interested parties please contact [hidden email]

> Programming languages Computer security C programming language
> Computer programming languages Computer training
>
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>  Visit your group "jpos-dev" on the web.

>  [hidden email]

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Next jPOS Training: Sep 12th

Alejandro Revilla

> First, congratulations, it is great to see that JPOS now offers
> professional training for the developers.

Thank you! As a matter of fact, we've been doing this for a while
in a not so structured way (ad-hoc courses) and it has been a great
experience for trainees and instructors. We all learn from each other.

> After looking at the training program, I am very tempted to go for
> the training.
> But a quick check with my travel agency here cools me down quite a
> bit, a return ticket to Montevideo cost me around US$8,000.

Wow, that's quite expensive. If you use either Miami/USA or Madrid/Spain
as a hub, there are daily flights for < USD 900 (economy class).

> I am wondering, will it be possible for JPOS to compile the training
> material/videos into a self training kit, which we can order directly
> from you?

That's a good idea that we'll certainly keep in mind. Thank you!

--Alejandro

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Next jPOS Training: Sep 12th

luca_inf
Hi Alejandro

Online video streaming training could be done with help of lohis. See: http://www.lohis.com.br/index_en.html
[]s
Luca
De:[hidden email]

Para:[hidden email]

Cópia:

Data:Wed, 20 Jul 2005 12:06:09 +0800

Assunto:Re: [jpos-dev] Next jPOS Training: Sep 12th

Hi Alejandro

First, congratulations, it is great to see that JPOS now offers
professional training for the developers.
After looking at the training program, I am very tempted to go for
the training.
But a quick check with my travel agency here cools me down quite a
bit, a return ticket to Montevideo cost me around US$8,000.

I am wondering, will it be possible for JPOS to compile the training
material/videos into a self training kit, which we can order directly
from you?
Or maybe, make it into online video streaming kind of training, which
developers pay for such access?

Warm Regards

Justin

On 19 Jul 2005, at 1:37 AM, Alejandro Revilla wrote:

> For some time we have been conducting ad-hoc training sessions to jPOS
> developers from several financial institutions in our region. We
> are now
> getting ready to host developers from locations far away from here, so
> we've structured 3 intense sessions that cover jPOS, Q2 and jPOS-EE in
> great detail.
>
> This is a nice oportunity to get up to speed with jPOS development,
> meet
> other jPOS developers and get to know what are they using jPOS for.
>
> Read the training schedule here: http://jpos.org/training.html
>
> Next events: Sep 12th (English), Sep 26 (Spanish)
>
> Interested parties please contact [hidden email]

> Programming languages      Computer security      C programming language
> Computer programming languages      Computer training
>
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>  Visit your group "jpos-dev" on the web.

>  [hidden email]

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

 Visit your group "jpos-dev" on the web.

Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo E-mail Protegido Terra.
Scan engine: McAfee VirusScan / Atualizado em 19/07/2005 / Versão: 4.4.00 - Dat 4538
Proteja o seu e-mail Terra: http://mail.terra.com.br/

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Next jPOS Training: Sep 12th

Alejandro Revilla

> Online video streaming training could be done with help of lohis. See:
> http://www.lohis.com.br/index_en.html

Thanks for the pointer. This looks very nice! (managed to connect
to the guest room - still have some problems with my JMF's video
config, but that's not a Lohis problem). Impressive!